- Not suitable for children under 10 nor, with regret, for those with limited mobility due to stairs down from car park and stairs up to first floor.
- Out of consideration for other guests no smoking and no pets.
- We may require a 20% deposit to be received within 7 working days to secure the reservation. This is refundable if you are obliged to cancel more than two weeks in advance, otherwise at our discretion.
- Payment, in Euros, in full on or before arrival. We can accept cash or cheques drawn on French bank accounts, bank drafts or direct transfer to our bank. We regret we are not geared to taking debit/credit cards. The deposit can either be taken into account as part payment, or, if you prefer, refunded on handover at the end of the stay.
- We reserve the right to charge for electricity at the then current metered rate, depending on the season, but this will be notified in writing at the time of confirmation of your reservation.
- Breakages. Please tell us, if only for the benefit of the guests following. We would prefer to replace broken glasses – or the like – with our own choice and at our expense; more serious damage will, as is usual, be for your account.
ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE
The normal conditions will apply:
- Arrival from 16h00 & preferably before 19h00
- Departure – Before 10h30
Our aim is to have clients who like to leave the place in as good a condition as they found it. But at the end of a good holiday some of us do not wish to be spending our final time hoovering, polishing or dusting. In which case, without detracting from the main aim, please leave 40 Euros for this to be done.
These are at your risk at all times. We have not experienced any burglaries or break ins, but this is largely a matter of common sense. Please lock the apartment when you go out.